I am still working on my T's Treasure quilt. Today I opted to tackle the 5 pink blocks that use what I am calling "Pink Base 1" as their common template, with varied inner "paws". I discovered two problems along the way: 1) I didn't have enough of one of the pieces cut, and 2) what I thought would work for one design didn't. So basically, I'll need to cut more fabric. But for now, the plan is to keep sewing the other blocks and fix these issues when all the others are sewn. The only issue with that plan is that one of the other blocks has a similar inner "paw" as the one that didn't work, so I'll just postpone working on it, too.
Here are the blocks that I managed to complete today:
Puss In The Corner
Squares On Point
Bow Ties
Four Patch
So that's all for now....I'll keep posting as I have time to sew. This "chunk" sewing concept is so not me...I am used to sitting down one day and sewing like a mad woman until I have a whole quilt top finished....for this project, I'm just taking it one color group at a time! Thanks for your patience!



3 comments:
Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! You are an amazingly talented woman! And the last post made my mouth water. I love that you try so many new things.
I can't believe you did all that in one day and you are asking us to be patient! Remember you are talking to the girl who spent three years on making a quilt! ;)
Wow - I had no idea what a hard core quilter you are! Glad I stumbled onto your blog - looks like you're doing great!
Jensa :-)
Post a Comment