Monday, January 19, 2009

More of T's Treasure

Yikes! With holiday preparations, dog-sitting, and getting sick, I've not done much sewing the past month or so. But the past few days I have made some progress...very slowly! So here are the results of my efforts toward completing T's Treasure...

Sawtooth Stars

Spools

Sixteen Patch

Job's Tears

Crown

Squares On Point

There are still about half of the blocks to complete—one more each of the pink and blue-based blocks, plus all of the tan and brown-based blocks. So I'm not even half-way there yet! Sigh...

4 comments:

Andersons said...

Holy cow Andrae! You're amazing!!

Cambu said...

These look amazing! I started a new quilt over Christmas break and yesterday I finished my 4th block. So, you are much quicker than I am! ;)

Andrae DeHaan said...

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement, ladies! Trust me, it's been an effort to get this far, which is frustrating! Since the "base" for each block is the same, I work with my own little assembly line. I got the three blue blocks put together, and realized that I had screwed up three pieces in each quadrant, which meant ripping out and resewing...NOT my idea of fun!

Camille...keep on sewing! You WILL get there! I'm so very proud of you tackling the first quilt, and even more so that you're coming back for another one! Way to go!

Diane said...

I love how talented you are! I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and sending lots of hugs your way.